CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, May 5, 2007

I have been on the hunt for clothes for our little one. So far I have only bought girls clothes even though we have requested either gender because most likely she will be a girl. And we figure that we will start a savings account to buy boys clothing if we are blessed with a boy at referral. My husband wants a boy, I am secretly( well not so secretly hoping for a girl). But deep down it doesn't matter what the gender we will love OUR child the same.

With that said I just had to let everyone know that I found the cutest outfit for little Mylie today. I have been buying outfits from 9 months to 24 months for her. I can't help myself, I feel myself pulled to the baby section of every store we go into. Some people say why are you buying things now, it's going to be a long wait. Well for me it makes it more a reality. With the wait so long, I have to keep myself occupied so I don't get overwhelmed and start obsessing about what could go wrong. Anyway as soon as I figure out how to upload photos I will post my pictures of the 100 good wishes qsuares and the outfits I bought so everyone can see.

Thanks for stopping by.....Sandi

0 comments: