CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 16, 2007

4 months since LID

Hi all,

Well it has been 4 months since we recieved our LID. We celebrated as always by eating Chinese today. The wait is getting to me a little, only because of the rumors of a 3 year wait. I can handle 2 years, but 3!!!! I really don't see it coming to that but who knows at this point. We will just have to wait and see. I have kept busy shopping for my secret pal from one of the LID groups I participate in so it makes it a little easier. I hope they like the things I bought.

On a happier note we do have some progress on the house. We have an electric pole set and the electrician will be back monday to put in the breaker box. The water well guy should be here next week too. As soon as we get that in we can move our travel trailer down there close to where the house will be and set everything up. It will be awesome. I can't wait. I don't know what I would do without the support of my family at this time. And now since we have high speed internet I can finally download pictures alot easier.

Anyway thats all for now.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

4 Months down!!!Yahoo!!! I keep telling myself that we all will look back at this wait one day and say,"Wait? it wasn't that bad" LOL Hey a girl can dream. Hang in there.
Donna