CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Better & better everyday



Well everyone Levi seems to be getting more comfortable everyday. He is so silly at times he even cracks himself up. He is starting to pick up more words. The other day I was in a hurry to get somewhere and forgot that I parker really close to these boulders next to the driveway. Well I tried to cut the turn too close and I scraped my brand new car right under the rear door. Now I was so upset because it is new and now has a dent in it!!! I was practically in tears when I got out and shouted "Oh my goodness" and I could hear monkey (Levi) in the back seat repeating it. I couldn't help but laugh, it was so cute. Then last night Jerry loves to watch wrestling and some guy comes out and starts saying over and over money, money. Well Levi proceds to put his hand up to his mouth like a microphone and say money, money over and over again. He was so cute!! We all had such a good laugh. He is a ham when he is in the mood.

We have an appointment with Early Childhood Intervention today to fill out some forms and have Levi evauluated. We will see how that goes. And I will be sending off another application for Scottish Rite Hospital in Dallas for treatment of his leg and foot. Everyone needs to keep thier fingers crossed that it works out for us and they are able to give us some good options for his foot. I would love to see my little boy take his first steps soon. We also have another doctors appointment scheduled for next Tuesday. Hopefully this doctor, who does have some international adoption experience will order and do all the testing necessary. I will keep everyone posted on the progress.

Take care and leave comments, I love reading them!

2 comments:

nsister said...

I love all the pictures he is very handsome. He catches on quick very smart. We will request that our church pray for the doctors to point you in the right direction.
Love you Guys keep the pictures coming.
Love
Aunt Needra

Kathy said...

Yeah I am so glad it is all going so good. Just like any kid, there are trying times but they always seems to make you laugh when things are at there worse. Please let us know what the doctors say we are praying. I believe God brought him through all he has been through for a reason and ya'll get to enjoy the blessings!!! Take care, See ya soon!!