CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Potty training.......

Levi has been doing so good with telling us he has to go potty.... until the last few days. He now has regressed back to going potty in his diapers or pull ups. I hope that when he receives his new foot that it will be easier to help him with this issue. He still needs to master the idea that he has to use to potty and not just in the diaper. I don't remember it being quite this hard with the older 2 boys. We have been trying not to push him so hard since he has been through so much in the past couple of months, but we also want him to catch up to his peers in this aspect. So I guess when he gets his prosthetic we will try a little harder to get him potty trained. It might be a little easier when I have to quit my job in July, I will have more time to devote to him.

0 comments: