CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 8, 2007

I have internet again!!!!!

Wow, this is awesome. I have internet again after 3 weeks. For those of you who don't know we sold our house and are living in our travel trailer until our house is built. It is quite the experience let me tell you. We should have things ready to start on the foundation before the end of the month.... everyone keep your fingers crossed. the builder has the plans now and should have all the bids by the end of next week, so we can go to the bank. We hope to be in the house in 6 to 8 months. This is our goal because unfortunately Jerry will be headed to Iraq again next year, probably in September 08. So he will be gone for another year. Anyway I will post a picture of the house in the near future for eveyone to see. I am excited and scared at the same time. In the mean time I have been keeping very busy with trying to establish a small yard for all my plants and starting on my 100 good wishes quilt for Mylie/Levi. Will post more later.

0 comments: