CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, November 4, 2007

MIni Vacation

Today was the 7 year anniversary of the first day we met. It's hard to believe that it has been that long. Jerry took me to a great Bed & Breakfast down in Glen Rose, Texas. It was awesome!!!! It was called Bussey's Something Special. We stayed in the room they call The Cajun Cowboy Bunkhouse. The room was great. It was decorated in a cajun/western theme. There was a small kitchenette, bathroom and living room/bedroom area. It was so nice to get away for a couple of days. We have been so busy with the house and everything that we have forgotten to take time for ourselves. It was so restful. We went to so many antique shops and had so much fun. We found alot of neat things and went to a place called Fossil Rim animal park. I got to feed the animals, it was cool because they would come right up to your car. A few of them even stuck thier head in the window and tried to lick me. Jerry laughed so hard watching me squirm in my seat trying to get away from them. I would reccomend staying there if anyone would like some rest and relaxation. We will definetly visit again in the future. When I get the photos back, I will post some of the room.

Take care everyone.

1 comments:

Kim said...

Sounds like a WONDERFUL time..
It's good to get away sometimes..
Have a Great Week.
Kim