CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, November 24, 2007

The GPS unit


Well my wonderful husband braved the dreaded "Black Friday" shopping to go to Wal-Mart to get me a GPS unit that I needed badly...... I am soooo terribly bad with directions. I can take a wrong turn and then get totally turned around, instead of just going back the way I came I think well if I keep going this way I will eventually find a road that I recognize........WRONG!!!! I am not quite sure what kind of affliction you would call it but I definitely have it. Anyway we used it today and it is totally awesome, I feel like we have entered the 21st century. It is wonderful. SO wonderful that my son Marcus decided that he would mess with it and locked it up! I thought OMG we have only had it 1 day and we already messed it up. Luckily he figured out how to reset it and now it is tiptop again. Can't wait to use it again.

0 comments: