CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!

Hi all,

We hope that everyone had a great New Year's Eve and that this year brings everyone health, happiness, and comfort during this long and seemingly unending wait for our children. We are hoping that our daughter finds her way to us this year. Since we applied to the Special Needs program I can't help but wonder where she is or if she has been born yet. If she has enough to eat and is warm. Hopefully we are on the down side of the wait now and are anxiously waiting to be matched with our daughter, Mylie. I just know that she will be perfect for our family in every way. We can't wait to hold her in our arms and show her just how much she is loved by her mommy and daddy. Hopefully this time next year we will be doing just that!!!

I do have to confess that she will most likely be spoiled rotten, and not just by me but everyone including her big sister Charla. I can't help but buy everything I see that has Ladybugs on it for her. Today we were at Wal-Mart and we found the cutest bicycle, now mind you it is an 18inch bike one she will not be able to ride for a few years. But it had Ladybugs on it!!!!!!! I just had to have it, so we bought one still in the box and will store it until she can ride it. I know I am crazy, but who knows if we will ever find another one so cute. It is absolutely perfect.

Have a great New Year!!!!!!

1 comments:

Kim said...

Happy New Year...
I hope this year brings your daughter in your arms...
Love that you bought the bicycle...