CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

We will soon have a home!!!!!!


Hey everyone,


We have signed the papers on the loan and will soon start construction on our new home. I can't wait until we can finally be comfortable again. It is a 2 story country style home with a large front porch, 4 bedrooms, 2.5 baths and a large den upstairs. We are so excited to finally be under way. Now all we have to wait for is for the paperwork to be sent to Florida and then they can start the foundation. I will be posting pictures as soon as construction begins so check back often. The picture doesn't do the house justice. I always wanted an old fashioned looking home and now it looks like I will get just that. I can't wait to get Mylie's room decorated for her, then all I need is her!!!! So much to do!!!!! Let's hope the weather and everyone copperates well to get this house built.
Sandi

0 comments: