CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 7, 2008

I am just sitting here thinking about the wait being so long. It is really depressing considering we still have probably at the least 2 more years of waiting maybe more. I am starting to wonder if I can actually get through this. I worry about being 3 years older when we finally get our little one. We have also applied for SN but that doesn't seem to be going any better these days. If We had known then that we would be pursuing a sn adoption we would not have gone with an agency until we found a child on one of the lists. It seems that way is faster.

Jerry has SRP (Soldier Readiness) today through Saturday so thats just one more thing to worry about. That means that at any time after that he can be picked to go to Iraq again. He was gone last time for 18 months. And that whole time I did nothing but worry. So that on top of the long wait for referral is weighing heavily on my mind these days. I know things have to get better at some point, but the question is when.

0 comments: