CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, February 16, 2008

HAPPY 10 MONTH LID!!!!!!!

Well today is our 10 month LID Anniversary. Seems like a lifetime sometimes. It was a very rainy day here in Texas so we decided to go shopping for our new house. Of course we did the usual and went out for our Chinese food also to celebrate. We bought a few things and then I also picked up a couple of things for Mylie's room as always. I keep finding such cute things for her room. I realize this journey that we are taking to bring home our child from China will be a long one, but one thing that helps me at least for the time being is shopping for her. One day this wait will just be a memory of the past and we will all be able to go on with our lives as a family. The day will come I know it in my heart, but my head keeps thinking what if.......

Take care everyone,

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Double Digits, Congrats!

Kim said...

Happy 10 months girly..
I am right behind you..