CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Rain, Rain GO AWAY!!!!!


This is a picture of the new house, this is a view of the livingroom on the first floor. I will have more later when the rain stops. So far they have the downstairs ans upstairs framed and the roof rafters on. Wow have we had some weird weather here in Texas this year. I just wish the rain would go away for just a few short weeks so that our house could at least get dried in. That would be wonderful.
Sunday was our 11 month LID date. This has been an incredibly long 11 months, and I hope at some point it speeds up. I can't wait to start decorating Mylie's room in the new house. I have an idea in my head but I am not sure how it will look when finished. I want her room to be perfect. I have so many hopes and dreams for her. I can't wait for her to be placed in my arms for the first time, I just know it will be one of the most precious days of my life. No matter what happens on that day, no matter how long it takes to get here, I will be ready.

0 comments: