CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Paint, Paint, & more paint!!!

Today was the start of something not so fun. We started painting today. Well we had some problems to start off.... the paint sprayer we borrowed from Jerry's job didn't work too well. Just splattered on the wall. So we got fed up and went to Lowe's and bought a $200.00 sprayer. It worked so well. My son painted almost the entire upstairs in just a few hours. It was definetly worth the added expense. Then Jerry and I stained the concrete floors downstairs. It took us about 4 plus hours to finish them. I think once we get the sealer on tomorrow they will look great. Our bathroom is where we started and we experimented until we came up with a pattern we liked. So our bathroom doesn't look as good as the rest of the house. We got done around midnight. So boy are we tired and sore!!!!! Did I mention that I am way too old for this. This better be the last house we build. I will post pictures of the floors when I remember to bring the camera done to the house. Check back for more updates.

0 comments: