CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Happy 6th Anniversary to us!!!

6 years ago today I married the love of my life. And I want to take the time to thank my wonderful husband for the 6 plus wonderful years we have had together. He is the greatest. We have had some really rough times in this short period of time, from losing both my parents within 3 years of each other to Jerry losing his dad and grandmother, Jerry being gone to Iraq for 18 months and waiting so long to become parents to our precious child from China and various other small things that have happened. But we also have had some great times together as a family and a couple. And I can truely say that building our dream house is one of the greatest and also one of the most stressful times. But it is finally coming to a close. We have most of the stuff out of storage and in our living room. Yes the livingroom because the carpet hasn't been installed yet. They sold us carpet that they didn't even have in stock!!!! So now we have to wait until sometime this week, keep your fingers crossed. Hopefully by tomorrow night we will be sleeping in our own bed in the new house. I have taken pictures and will post them when I have the time. Right now we are way too busy to stop. Stay tuned for more to come.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversay!
Donna

Kim said...

Happy Anniversary..
Have a Great Week..

FHL said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm quickly approaching my 10 year with a hunky military man of my own ;) Where does time go???