CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, August 20, 2008

WE HAVE LOA/LSC!!!!!!!!


Here he is in all his glory!!!!!

TA-DA (drum roll)

LEVI KENNEDY YONG MAXWELL
He is at the Nanyang City SWI in the Henan Province. His DOB is 3/20/2006 and he is 29 months old today!!!!! We hope to travel in late September, but our agency thinks October. Either way Mommy and Daddy are coming to bring you home Cookie face!!!!! Look at the pic and you will see why he has earned this nickname. I can't wait to hold him in my arms and tell him how much we love him!! This is by far the best day of this year!!!! That is until forever family day.

Will post more when I can think straight.

Sandi & Jerry

5 comments:

Margaret M said...

So happy for you!!!!!!

Lesa said...

Sandi!! How exciting that you finally have LOA!!! I can't wait to follow along!
I bet you slept with his picture by your bedside. I remember blowing Wendy's up to an 8x10 and framing it that very night we got her referral. I couldn't sleep so I just stared at her photo all night.
I am so happy for you.

Unknown said...

How very exciting!

Unknown said...

Sandi,

Can't remember how I found your blog, but we also received our LOA on 8/20. We are with Childrens Hope and getting our daughter from Kunming Childrens Welfare Institute. Good Luck!

Laura said...

Sandi,
Our little boy is also in Henan, at the Luoyang SWI. We leave in a week to go get him. EEKS! I hope you get a speedy TA and LOA.
Congrats!
Laura