CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, August 28, 2008

We have our LOA in hand!

 
 
 
 


Here are a few pics of us signing the LOA. We almost didn't get it in time to send back to China for our agency's Friday mailing to China. It was a mad dash but we made it. It cost us around $70.00, but it was well worth it! I can't wait for TA, I want to go get that boy and bring him home. Our agency thinks we may travel around the 23rd of October, that would be awesome. The last picture is my MIL and close friends holding the LOA, she is very excited to be adding a new grandson to the family. She was leaving that day for her Alaskan cruise and we caught her just in time before she left. I hope everyone enjoys the pics and if anyone has any advice on what to pack that is a must have and what not to bring please shoot me an e-mail. At this point we could use all the tips that any of the BTDT parents have.

Take care

Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Wow, that was close! Glad you got it in though.

I'll think of what you need to pack. It has been a while now since we have gone and need to start thinking of that ourselves before long....I hope.

Don't take a lot of clothes! You can have your laundry done there very cheap so it is worth it to only take about 3 days of clothes and just get them cleaned. Your not there to impress you are there to get your child.

Kathy said...

Sandi and Jerry, I am so so happy for ya'll. After spending a week with Cheryl, I feel like I have known Levi for years. lol Cheryl is so excited, as are we!!. I can't wait for him to get here. We are praying for ya'll a safe and happy trip real soon! lol If ya'll need anything, please lets us know, we will try our best!! I am praying that God will hold Levi in his arms until he hands him over to ya'll. See ya soon at the shower!! Kathy