CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Oh boy!!! What a tantrum

My goodness, Levi just threw the biggest fit!!! I think I am in for it. Wow does he have the worst temper!!! We walked up to Mimi's house to let Levi play with his cousin Laylyn. They play so good together and I thought that maybe just maybe Levi would sleep better tonight if he was just plain wore out. Well it was getting dark so we needed to get back to the house. I was telling Levi that we needed to go and to tell Laylyn bye and he started screaming and jumping up and down that he wanted to play. I couldn't even talk to him he was so crazy upset. SO I had to just grab his hand and start walking. He kept on about half way to the house before my daughter Charla could calm him down. Man some days he just wears me out!!!! But it does just the opposite to me, when I get so worked up I can't sleep. I am so glad this day is over!!!!

0 comments: