CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Day 2 without daddy

Well Jerry has been gone only 2 days now and we already miss him so much. Levi had a really bad night. First I couldn't sleep last night, so when I finally did fall asleep he woke up crying and Marcus brought him downstairs... big mistake! I have learned that when he does this to never move him around or talk to him too much because it just makes it worse. So we went back upstairs and I laid down with him, but that didn't work to well, but eventually he started to fall asleep. so I went back to my room. Well by 3 am he was up again crying for his daddy. It took me about an hour to get him calmed down enough to go back to sleep. So needless to say I didn't get much sleep either. I hope tonight is much better. He usually is a very good sleeper. I think this deployment is going to be very rough on my little boy.

2 comments:

Lesa said...

Sandy, I am so sorry that he is having a hard time with this, but it is to be expected.
Wendy had trouble when Mike had to go out of town on business, and every time he does she had a separation anxiety with me. I have a hard time going just into the next room to hang clothes or even do dishes.
I hope things smooth out for you soon.
How long does Gerry have over there?

Oh, I just loved the the article from Scottish Rite. That was just wonderful.

The Maxwell's said...

He will be gone for about a year. He comes back in about 3 weeks and then leaves again in September. The last time we will see him before he leaves is Thanksgiving. He is in training right now so this is just the beginning.