CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 25, 2009

This has been one of those days for me. It started out with me waking up at 5:30am, already late.... and then going up stairs to find that Levi has barfed all over his bed and himself. So I take his clothes off and put him in the bath while I strip his bed and put the sheets in the washer. Call in to work and sound like I am just playing hooky because I only have until next week at me job anyway. Then get a call into the doctor, he can be seen at 9:50am. So I start to go get ready and put in the Sponge Movie for Levi. He really hasn't eaten much since yesterday afternoon so I give him a banana and some juice. Later in the day when I was cleaning up I was going to put the movie up and noticed that the case was awful heavy for it to be empty. Well guess what?...... I opened it up and a banana peel flew out onto the floor. My older son had this look on his face like what int he world, and we both just started laughing. SOme of the things that boy does.....go figure.

1 comments:

quilt'n-mama said...

This had me rolling- about the banana peel, sounds like something my boys would do. I stopped by to catch up. Looks like Levi is doing great! Congratulations on your new daughter as well! How exciting! And we'll be praying as your husband prepares to deploy!
Blessings,
Gayly
(quilt-n-mama.blogspot.com)
April DTC secret pal