CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 12, 2009

New surgery date

Sorry it has been awhile since I posted last. Levi and this new adoption has been keeping me busy. We received word that he is back on the books for March 3rd. Check in to the hospital is Monday the 2nd. Please pray that he stays well enough to have the surgery. I have been giving him dan active immunity booster, vitamin c and an immune booster vitamin trying to keep him from getting sick. One week down and 2 to go. He makes progress everyday, talking a little more, saying new words, he even is trying to walk on his short leg. He wants so badly to walk that it breaks my heart when he gets so frustrated when he can't go as fast as he would like. His newest thing to say is "I busy", he pronounces it like beezy. He started that after his daddy told him that he was busy helping mommy so he couldn't pick him up. It is so cute to hear him say some things.

1 comments:

Lesa said...

I will be thinking of you and hoping that he will be well for this upcoming surgery.

Post some photos of that cutie!