CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, May 13, 2009

OH NO!!!!! This can't be good news. All abandonment cases from Addis Ababa are not being heard pending an investigation. This is scaring the you know what out of me! I feel like here we go again....just like right after we were LID for China the big slow down occured and adoptions were going at a snails pace and still are. Now this hurdle for all of the waiting families to go through. How many months will this add on to our wait? Will I still be able to bring our daughters home next year? I was hoping to since I will be a stay at home mommy when Jerry deploys. That way I would have time to bond with the girls before having to return to work when Jerry returns home late next year. I don't handle the unknowns to well and tend to worry a little too much about everything. This just tacks one more thing on my list to worry about.

1 comments:

Lesa said...

Oh my goodness. I hope good news comes to you soon.