CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, May 11, 2009

The dates are set!!!

Well we got a call today from Levi's prosthetist to set up his week in the hospital. So I called back and he wanted to set it up for the 26th,thru 29th of this month!! We are so excited that he will take his first steps on those days. We will stay at the hospital for those days and he will have 2 therapy sessions a day and then he will be released on Friday afternoon. I need to charge up the video camera so it will be ready to go. He still has his appointment this friday for the final fitting. We need to find him a good pair of tennis shoes for friday, so I guess I will be shopping tomorrow after work. I hope that all goes well and he will not have any issues with the prosthesis. The tip of his foot is very sensitive so I hope it doesn't hurt when he starts to walk on it. Wish us luck.

0 comments: