CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Day # 18 since LOI

Well today makes day 18 from LOI, I called the agency and they told me any day now we should get PA ( pre-approval). I sometimes find myself daydreaming about what it's going to be like having a toddler around the house again and it seems so unreal at times. We are actually going to be mommy and daddy to a little boy. I can't wait to hear the words mommy or daddy come out of his mouth for the first time. This will be such an experience for Jerry. I can't believe that this year we will be going to China to bring our son home to be with his family. My MIL can't wait to show off his picture, she asks everyday if we can give one to her yet. We have requested additional medical on him but are not sure we will get it. But it's worth a shot anyway. We are in the process now of getting his room together. We are using a John Deere theme. We already found the wallpaper border and will be putting it up soon. The furniture is the hard part. We bought cherry wood furniture for Mylie's room but Jerry would like a lighter colored wood for Levi's room. We could just use the cherrywood crib for a little while and then get his toddler bed and such later, but we just don't know. Well it's getting late and it's off to bed and sweet dreams of my little emperor waiting in China.

Love to all,
Sandi

0 comments: