CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Great News!!!!

Big change from last post. We are totally excited and feeling so crazy right now. We have sent in our LOI for a toddler boy!!!! There I said it. Yes a boy. Now we just have to wait for approval from the CCAA, so I can't post any pictures of other info on our little guy until then. But we are already so crazy in love with him. I originally thought we would bring home Mylie first, but I guess I was wrong. So now I have to get busy and get his room ready and I have not bought anything for a boy. So that's why the change on the blog, we will be decorating his room with John Deere. If all goes like it should we should travel in about 3 to 5 months. Mylie is still very much in our hearts and we will be taking this journey of adoption again in the near future to bring her home. But now I must concentrate on our son...... WOW our son, it has such a ring to it. Anyhow when I get the ok I will post a picture of our beautiful son whom we are naming Levi Kennedy(chinese name) Maxwell. I can't wait can you?


Love to all,
Sandi

3 comments:

FHL said...

Congratulations!!!!

The John Deer background made me smile :o) It screams boy ;o)

M said...

Hey congratulations! I'm a little behind on checking blogs but what a great surprise to see your news. Can't wait to hear more when you can share!

Meriah

Lesa said...

Congratulations to you and your family.

Wow, I just found your blog through a friend and noticed that you too were naming your daughter Mylie as we are!! It will happen for you.

Now to concentrate your your soon to be son. How exciting.

Lesa