CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, June 16, 2008

Mr Levi's room

Wow I did not know how hard it would be to find age appropriate John Deere stuff to put in Levi's room!!! They have alot online, but I am so impatient with things like that, I want it done now. I still have to clean out the rest of my craft stuff. You see, that room upstairs was to be my sewing/craft room. But I gladly give it up for him. So I am having to find places to put everything. Mylie's room is almost done too, we just have to paint half the wall and put up chair rail. I think it will look great. She has so many ladybugs in her room, there might not be any room for her once we bring her home.

I finally went shopping for Levi, and my MIL is the greatest, she has bought him some stuff also. And once my hubby gets home from military duty this week we will start looking for furniture for his room. I am not sure on weather he still needs a crib or he may be better in a toddler bed. At first he will sleep with us until he feels comfortable sleeping in his own room. I can't wait, come on PA, LSC, TA, & CA we need to bring our son home!!!!

Love to all

2 comments:

FHL said...

I think I once saw John Deere things at either home depot or Lowes...not much, but items like clocks and lamps. It was a while ago though....

Hope you find what your looking for :o)

Lesa said...

I know I saw some somewhere as well. I'll keep my eye out for you and let you know what I find.

I tried to post this last night but Blogger was down.

Anyway, I'm sure you are having fun doing his room.

Lesa