CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 26, 2008

We got PA!!!!!

We got the call from the agency today that we received PA (Pre- Approval)for our son Levi. I waited for Jerry to get home to open the e-mail together, and if you know me that was soooo hard. We are so excited and can hardly wait to bring him home. We have so much to do to get ready for him. Jerry says we need to make a list!!! He is list crazy! The next step is to receive our LSC or letter seeking confirmation from the CCAA. After that it's on to CA & TA (consulate appointment and travel approval). We should travel about 2-4 weeks after LSC. I can't even begin to tell you how I am feeling. I couldn't help but cry, only happy tears though. I will post a picture as soon as we are allowed. He will steal your heart as he has ours. Stay tuned for more updates and pictures of his room as we decorate it in John Deere. Oh I almost forgot............. we bought his furniture last night and should come in sometime in the next two weeks. So I have plenty of time to make his crib set (hopefully). My sewing skills are a little rusty so I will have to get back into the swing of things.

That's all for now,
Sandi

4 comments:

Lesa said...

Congratulations!! One step closer.

Jannette Torres said...

We are so thrilled to hear that it is finally going to happen. I am sure you and Jerry are walking on air. Can't wait to see pictures and then to finally meet Levi. Love ya both...

Steffie B. said...

so you have beem my secret pal....thank you for everything....I have loved it all! ;)

Melissa said...

I came across this blog through the amazing adoption community and I so thrilled to be reading about the adoption of your little boy! We too, have accepted a referral from the special waiting program and are awaiting our LOA now! I love the John Deere background you have selected and you have a beautiful family. I am just learning all about blogs, but your is wonderful! best of luck to you!!! Melissa