CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, July 5, 2008


We ordered Levi's furniture a little over a week ago. They said 7-10 business days so we were happy to find out that it was in, but when we went to pick it up only the crib had come in. So we decided that at least we could put that in Levi's room to get it started. The blanket in the picture is one that Levi's grandma bought for him. The border we put up is also John Deere. It looks crooked in the picture, I guess it's the angle that I took the picture from. Anyway I hope the rest of his furniture comes in next week sometime so we can finish his room. I have to get busy and make his crib set and curtains now. His room is finally coming together now all we need is Levi. Mommy and Daddy are coming Levi!!!!

1 comments:

Lesa said...

I had tried to leave a comment for this one days ago and noticed it didn't take. Hummm.

I like what you are doing with the room.
Have you looked at any Crafter Mall's? Sometimes they carry things like this. When I see things that could go I automatically think of you. Wish I had your address so I could mail something if I saw something just right. grin...