CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Fredricksburg for the weekend

We will be in Fredricksburg for the weekend. We have been down there once before and loved it. All the shops and great german food. I especially loved going to the First Monday Trade days, they have such neat stuff. I am hoping to find something John Deere for Levi's room. Today I finished painting the letters for his name that will hang above the crib. They turned out nice. This will probably be our last romantic weekend alone for awhile. But that is a ok with me because that means we will have Levi with us. We both would rather do things as a family with our kids anyway. An occasional night out alone is ok, but our main focus will be on family. Each day that goes by I see Jerry getting more and more excited that this is going to become a reality and it is the best feeling. I love watching his face when he finds a cool toy in the store that he thinks Levi would like or when he talks about what he wants to teach him. He will be a great father. We actually bought him his first T-ball glove the other day and the look on his face was priceless. I know he can't wait to play every sport known to man with his son. We want so badly to just be able to scoop him up in our arms and tell him how long we have waited to be his mommy and daddy and how much we love him. The days seem to go on forever and each day I check my e-mail hoping that just maybe we will get the one telling us he is officially ours and we can share his pictures with everyone. I can't wait!!!!

1 comments:

Lesa said...

Have a wonderful time. We love Fredericksburg! I can't remember off hand what German Restaurant we love, but it has a garden entrance. Good Food!!!!!!!!!! Go eat some for me.grin