CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Let me tell you about my day!!!

It didn't start out so well because when I started to leave for work my jeep wouldn't start. I knew I probably needed a battery. So Jerry gives it a jump and off I go to work. When I go to leave work it won't start again. SO my co-worker gives it another jump. I head straight for the auto parts store. I can't turn it off because I am afraid it won't start again. So I leave it running and go inside the store, I am keeping my eye on my jeep and trying to talk to the guy at the counter. He looks it up and they don't carry one so he tells me to go to another auto parts store. To make a long story short I had to go to 6 different places before the last one told me that it was only available through the Jeep dealer. Needless to say almost 200.00 later I had a new battery and my car starts again. Boy do they have a racket going on or what? One more thing I learned you can only get a battery cable from Jeep too for a fee of 140.00. I guess I bought the wrong kind of vehicle. The batteries at the auto parts stores were around 80.00 so getting one from the dealer was double that. Crazy!!!! Don't buy a Jeep.

0 comments: