CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Well, I finally got all our paperwork ready to send in for our free renewal of our I171H. I will get it in the mail tomorrow. That's a load off my shoulders. It has taken me longer to get it ready because last week my son's knee got really swollen and I had to take him to the doctor. They said it could be a number of things. But the most likely cause is torn cartilage. So he has been on crutches for a week now and I have to take him back to the doctor tomorrow to see if the medicine had helped. But he says that it still hurts. If it doesn't get better he will have to have surgery to fix or remove the torn piece.

On a happier note we received new pics of our son from a couple that are adopting from the same SWI that Levi is in. I am so grateful to her and her husband for these photos, I can't thank them enough. This was such a great treat for us. He is growing like a weed. I can't wait to share photos of him when we are able. Come on LOA we need to bring our son home. BTW his room is loking so cute and we are finding more and more John Deere stuff for it. I am going to try to make the curtains this weekend while Jerry is at Drill.

Good Night all,
Sandi

2 comments:

Unknown said...

how wonderful! Glad you got a new pictures!

GROG said...

I just wanted to say you are doing an awesome job and I thank you for being the best wife in the world and for all you are doing to bring our son home. 143 always. Jerry