CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, July 27, 2008

1 month since PA

Well yesterday was 1 month since we received our PA, it seems that they are coming in around the 2 1/2 to 3 month mark for most of us. Our dossier was one of the next months to be in review so hopefully that will push us along a little faster. I can't wait to receive that phone call, we still have so much to do though.
We finally got the flooring in the kids bathroom today, we did a pretty good job. So now the bathroom is done. One more thing down a bunch more to go. I don't know how much I will get done since Jerry will be in classes most of the week, but I will try to get a few small things done this week. We also put more of the decorations up in Levi's room. I hope to have it finished by the end of this week and will post pictures when I am done. I painted this cute wooden table and chairs in John Deere colors, it turned out nice. I would like to find some kind of sticker to put on the top, if I can't I might just have to paint it on.

Thank you for all the comments to our blog, we really apreciate everyones support on this most important journey that we are on to bring home our son Levi. We are so blessed.

0 comments: