CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Day 20 in the wait for LOA

Well today is day 20 waiting for our LOA to bring home the newest member of our family. We are holding up well trying to get what we can done before traveling to get Levi. We still have quite a bit to do. We did receive 2 more photos of Levi today from a wonderful friend in China. And what a cutie he is, I wish I could share his photo with everyone. It is getting harder with each day that goes by not to be able to do this. I see some posts on the yahoo groups where they have pictures and info on thier children and are at the same stage of the process that we are at. I wonder why that is. We were told it was a CCAA rule others say it is a agency rule so who knows. Anyway one of the photos is of Levi making this oh so cute face because he was given a cookie. I guess he really liked it. We will wait until our agency says it's ok to post his pics even though I would like to do otherwise.

Meanwhile Marcus goes back to the doctor Thursday for his knee. I think they will go ahead and drain the fluid off the knee because it has not gotten much better with the medication in the last 2 weeks. I will be glad when that is over because he acts like a 16 year old trapped in a 10 year olds body, he is soooo whiny.

Take care everyone,
Sandi

1 comments:

Lesa said...

Hang in there. You are getting closer.
Just think of all the things to get finished before he gets home. ha
I think I would paint something like the John Deere emblem on the table instead of a sticker. Kids are so bad about peeling things off once they find out it is a sticker. hehe
Can't wait to see what you have done to the room.