CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 20, 2008

We hit the jackpot today. We went to Baby's R Us to look for a crib for Levi and we found so much more. They had so many clothes on sale, we bought him all kinds of clothes. We bought a few different sizes since we don't know for sure how big he is yet. The yahoo groups are so helpful in that respect. And we also found a convertible crib that we like and will go well with his room. I forgot how fun it is shopping for a little one. It has been awhile since we had a toddler running around that I have forgotten alot of things that are needed. Anyway we are having so much fun doing it and can't wait to go get him. Although flying always makes me sick to my stomach, this time I will be prepared. I am going to ask the doctor to prescribe me something for motion sickness, some heavy duty meds!!! Well I hope to post some pictures of the progress on Levi's room if the internet allows me to. We had some storms roll in and I guess it interferes with the sattelite signal. I hope everyone has a great weekend.

Sandi
soon to be mommy to Levi Kennedy (Chinese name) Maxwell

0 comments: