CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, October 6, 2008

2 days and counting.......

Today was a day of running around getting last minute things done for the trip. Making sure we have everything. We also got a call from Great Wall today with a small surprise. The last day we are in Guangzhou, the 22nd the rate for the room at the White Swan changes because of the Trade Fair and they only charged us the regular price. So we have to pay the difference for that one night, which happens to be only $212.00. Making the total for that one night $354.00, ouch. But what can we do? All the hotels are booked because of the Trade Fair, so we are stuck. I hope everything else goes more smoothly for us from here on out.

1 comments:

Lesa said...

Oh my goodness I can't believe you will be leaving tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey, small price to pay I guess with the extra fee. At least it is only one night.

I'll be coming here often!

Safe travels you guys!!!