CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

We have about 5 hours to go until we meet our son. Emotions are very high, and a part of me still can't believe that it is finally happening. We slept in this morning because we stayed up until about 3am. I just can't seem to sleep much, partly because of the time change and partly because I am so excited and wound up about meeting our son. I will post pictures as soon as possible.

The hotel is very nice. Today I will ask Michelle if there are any places to shop. I want to buy some things for Levi from his province since we wil not be going to the orphanage. I think tonight we will just see how it goes with Levi and go from there. We may just end up ordering room service. I would also like to buy him some toys that he may be familiar with. I can't imagine how he must feel, being taken away from all the he knows to live with strangers. We will give him all the time he needs but at the same time show him that we do love him.

More to come......

0 comments: