CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 5, 2008

We leave in 3 days!!!!

Can this really be happening? Are we really leaving in 3 days? I have been doing so well in the past couple of weeks as the time grew nearer, or at least that's what I thought. But today it has hit me full force! We will meet our son in about 7 days. I am starting to have more dreams of him. Last night was a crazy one. There we were in the hotel waiting for them to bring Levi to us and when they finally got there, they handed him to me and he turned to me and said "hi mommy, I love you" and then just put his head on my shoulder and snuggled in close. Then I turned to him and said "you can speak english?" He said to me "yes they have been teaching me" Then I woke up. I have no idea what this means, or why I would have such a dream. I know that this will not be the case, he probably will not be very happy and cry alot.

So today I have been worrying about everything. Do we have all the paperwork we need? Everything for Levi? For us? Before this is over I know I will be driving my husband crazy. I still need to pack, but I have everything ready to put in there. All Levi's clothes are washed and ready to go. These last 3 days will be so crazy with alot of running around and last minute craziness. Wish us luck.

1 comments:

Kim said...

I can't imagine what you are feeling..
Happy travels..
I will be following.
Hugs..