CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Ever since we received our LSC and sent it back it has been a mad house around here. Trying to get everything done that we have been procrastinating on since the house was finished. We have had to realize that some things just aren't going to get done before we bring our beautiful son home from China. My last day at work is next Friday. I am training someone to do the accounting while I am gone. This has proved to be an exhausting week for me, and I am glad it is coming to an end. And I only have one more to go. The week before we go will be dedicated to packing and making sure Marcus has everything he needs while we are gone. I have enlisted everyone to check in on him. My MIL lives on the same property so it's not like he will be alone but I worry.

We have all our flights and intra China travel all taken care of. I have looked online at the hotels we will be staying at and they are very nice. I know we will have so much fun while we are there and it will be that much more special because we will be able to share it with our son.

2 comments:

Kathy said...

ONE WEEK!!!! YEAH!!!!!!!!

I am so excited for both of you!!!! Kathy

Lesa said...

How is the packing? Are you ready?