CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 5, 2008

Visa's

Well today we sent off for our Visa's. One more step closer to bringing Levi home. Now if we can just get our re-newed I171H maybe I can relax just a little. We found out this week that it has been sitting on someone's desk since early August because they thought we needed to have our 2 older children fingerprinted again. But they moved out in July 2007 and are living on thier own. When we moved to our new house they didn't want to leave the town where we lived so they found houses there. We only live about 30 minutes from there so we can visit regularly. So I e-mailed them and told them to check the homestudy where it stated this and now it has been refered back to the Orphan's officer. Who knows how long it will take now to review? I hope not too long as nothing else has changed. We did ask them to expidite our case, and I hope they will do this since we plan to travel next month. Maybe we will get it next week, I am trying really hard not to go crazy about it, but it is so hard!!!!
Hope everyone has a great weekend!!
Sandi

1 comments:

Lesa said...

Good Grief. If it isn't one thing it is another.
I just hope we get Mylie before Holly decides to move out on her own, and that won't be until next year. Surely we will get her referral before then.