CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 13, 2008

CA!!!!! We leave on the 9th!!

Well thank God we got everything done in time and our agency was able to secure our appointment at the american consulate in Guangzhou, so we leave on the 9th for China. And we get Levi on the 13th!!!! I can't believe it really is happening. We leave in about 3 weeks. Our intinerary is:

Oct. 9th leave for China
10th arrive in China
11-12 beijing tours
13th Gotcha day (we get Levi)
14th-20th shopping, visit orphanage, bond with our new son
21st Our adoption is final!!!! My Dad's birthday- I just wish he had lived long
enough to know my son.
22nd Back to Beijing
23rd leave for home

I may have left out something. My mind is in overdrive, there is still so much to do.

I will post more later as everything develops.

1 comments:

Lesa said...

Congratulations!! Can't wait to follow along.