CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, September 11, 2008

CA has been requested!

Well here is the update.... We finally received our re-newed I171H and I immediately e-mailed a copy to our agency so they could request our CA. Boy was I surprised to get a message back that it had already been requested because USCIS was nice enough to honor our request to e-mail a copy to the agency. Maybe we will know by tomorrow, wouldn't that be great? I can hardly contain myself. It is such a relief to have that piece of paper in my hands and know that we will be traveling soon to bring Levi home. It won't be long now. We are doing the happy dance here in Paradise, Texas. Of course I had to go tell the good news to my MIL. She is very excited. We will be very busy from now on I'm sure.

Levi's Mommy & Daddy

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Congratulations! You are so close now. We also got our renewed I171H and we are traveling on October 2or 3. Maybe we will travel together.