CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, September 19, 2008

CYBERSHOWER GIFT!!

 



When I got home yesterday there was a little slip of paper in my mailbox that the post office tried to deliver a package and that it could be picked up. THe problem being we live in a very small rural town and the post office closes at 4pm. It was well after that so I had to wait until today to pick it up. I couldn't wait until we got home so I made my husband open it right in the parking lot. Inside was the cutest baby quilt, made out of John Deere material. It will match his room so well. It is such an awesome gift and if my cybershower buddy checks out my blog I want to thank you so much. This is something that Levi will be able to cuddle up with and then pass it along to his children later on. And the books are awesome too, he will love the tractor too. Thank you so much!!!

Only 19 days until we leave to bring you home Levi!
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

quilt'n-mama said...

I'm so glad it arrived safely and that you like it:) When I saw pictures of the John Deere room, I thought it might fit right in! Can't wait to follow you on your journey!
Blessings,
Gayly

Lesa said...

How nice. I saw a calendar at Walmart recently that was John Deere. Do you have it? You need to go and look. It is in two sizes, regular and small. It would make great photos to hang in his room.