CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Goodness what will come up next!!!

Just a short update on the USCIS situation. We still have not heard anything from the USCIS office about our updated I171H. They said it was going back to the Orphan's officer's desk last Tuesday. And it has been another week now with no word. Today I decided to call our agency and ask if there was any word on TA's since I have been seeing that a few people with the same LOA as us have gotten thiers already and are getting thier consulate appointments. Well, I was shocked to discover that we do indeed have our TA, either yesterday or today. But since we don't have our re-newed I171H they can't request our consulate appointment yet. So now what????? I called our social worker (she is the greatest by the way) and she is going to see what she can do to speed it along so that we may travel the first part of October!!!! Can you believe it.... that's next month. I am very worried that we won't get it in time and that it will delay our travel. I have been so stressed out lately that it is taking it's toll on me. My hair is starting to fall out more than usual, and I won't be able to relax until we get this taken care of. And that piece of paper is in my hands. I would like to ask everyone to keep our family in your thoughts and prayers.

Sandi

0 comments: