CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, October 12, 2008

In Zhengzhou now

On the way to the hotel this morning our guide told us that she had spoken to the director of the orphanage where Levi is and that 10am is too early for them since they have to drive by bus or train for at least 4 hours and would have to get up way to early. While I am very disapointed, I do understand and want them to do what is best for everyone including Levi. So instead of geting him at 10am, we will get him around 3pm tomorrow. I am very nervous and scared of his reaction to us. Our guide also told us that he had been in foster care, which we were not aware of. He was returned to the orphanage prior to us getting here. I know he will miss his foster mom, and I am very grateful of all the love and care she has given our son. This area is very different from Beijing. We will keep everyone posted as things happen.

Take care,
Sandi

1 comments:

Kim said...

You will have him soon..
Hugs girly..
I am sooo happy for you..