CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Aren't they cute???




I took this picture the other day of 2 of my boys in front of the Christmas tree. aren't they just cute?? Levi loves his big brother Marcus and waits for him to come home from school everyday. When he gets up in the morning he always looks in Marcus's room and says his name over and over until I say Marcus is at school. He doesn't get to see the older 2 that much since they live about 30 miles away so he is still kinda iffy about them. He has come so far in just a couple short months and I am begining to relax a little. His bonding with me has gotten so much better and he will actually come to me when his daddy is in the room now....sometimes. He still has a few minor temper tantrums, but they are very minor. I better be getting ready to go now, take care.

0 comments: