CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 22, 2008

Re-adoption Day!!!!

We have filed the re-adoption paperwork for Levi and have received our court date of January 7th at 8:30am. It will be in Dallas at the courthouse downtown. I wish that all my kids could be there, but I am not sure that Kyle or Charla can get off work for just about a 15 minute ceremony. Levi's Mimi is going to come with us. I am thinking about having a little party for him after all this is a very special day for him. We will receive a Texas Birth Certificate after going through the re-adoption with our names on it as the parents. Wow that's only 2 weeks away. I can't believe that this year has flown by and it is almost 2009. I know that when this time next year comes around I won't be saying that because time will seem to stand still while Jerry is in Iraq, just like it did last time. I thought that year would never end.

0 comments: