CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 17, 2008

More Tests and broken pipes

Yesterday I had to take Levi back to the hospital to get more blood drawn. It seems they lost the second page of the prescription for half of the tests. So I had to put him through that again, he was good though, he only cried a little. He got two sesame street stickers and all was good. We already got 2 of the test results back. Everyting so far is negative. We are waiting on the lead and melamine testing to come back.

Today Levi and I were going to go shopping to get the rest of our Christmas shopping done when I started to pull out of the driveway I notced that there was water running from the shed. When I got up there the whole thing was flooded and water was running out of the shed. We have water run to it and it had frozen and burst, the portion where the crack was happened to be in the wall. I had to find where to turn the water off and call Jerry to come home to fix it. What a day we had. It is all fixed now and now we have water back to the house now.

I really need to get the rest of the shopping done so I guess Levi and I will head out tommorrow after his PT appointment in the morning. They are going to bring him a tricycle that he can pedal with his hands. Should be really neat.

Until later.....

0 comments: