CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Christmas Eve is here

I am so glad we have Levi here to put some fun back into Christmas. You see my older kids just want money these days, which is no fun. I love to shop and this takes all the fun out of Christmas for me. My daughter is the only one who I can shop for. She loves the anticipation of opening the gift just like me. But this year I decided not to give money, I shopped for the boys too. They probably won't be too happy but oh well. Levi still doesn't get the whole Christmas or Santa thing yet, and he hasn't really been too interested in the tree either. Maybe next year. I am a little sad still because our daughter Mylie is still out there somewhere waiting for us to bring her home. When we started the whole adoption thing we knew we wanted to adopt a boy and a girl, we just had the idea that the girl would be first. Well God must have had a different plan for us because he brought Levi into our lives first. We had been thinking girl so much so that we had her room almost all ready when we found Levi. I am so thankful that we have Levi and he is such a blessing to us and the whole family. He has brought so much joy and happiness to our home. But I can't help but feel sad that my little girl is not with us to enjoy the Christmas season with her brothers and sister. Someday little one, someday.

I hope everyone has the best Christmas ever and the happiest New Year. And to all those still waiting for your little ones, hang in there it will happen.

MERRY CHRISTMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR

1 comments:

Lesa said...

I'm happy you have Levi. It will be fun once he starts getting the idea. Have you noticed how much John Deere items are out now?
I think it is cool how the two of us will have a Mylie someday.... This is our 30th month to wait. The 19th will be 31. Wow has it been that long now? The wait is very hard on all of us.

Have a wonderful New Year!!