CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, January 23, 2009

Application sent in!!!!

Well yesterday I finally sent in the formal application to our agency. We decided to go with Hope Adoption Agency out of Missouri. We had a couple that we were considering that were willing to work with us so soon after briinging Levi home. After alot of discussion Hope won out. We are pleased with the decision. One step closer to our daughter!!! We already have many of the documents needed for our dossier and will only really have to wait on the USCIS clearance to be approved which is taking about 6 to 8 weeks. I hope we land on the shorter end of the wait. Not as much has to be gathered for Ethiopia as when we were doing the China adoption. I can't wait to get everything together to be sent to Ethiopia. I am getting very excited about our little girl. We still don't know if we are going to keep her name Mylie or not, the other name we have is Jaiden Emmory, but I don't think that Jerry really likes Emmory much. I would have to make more of the letters for her name on the wall if we do decide to change it. I just have always attatched Mylie to our Chinese daughter and now that she will not be chinese I think she needs a name that we picked out just for her. Oh what a full house we will have when she comes home.

Only 2 weeks until Levi's surgery. I am getting very nervous and anxious about it. I can't stand to see my babies in pain, that goes for the older ones too. But I know that after he heals and the surgery is a thing of the past he will be able to do so much more. I can't wait to see him take his first steps, hopefully before his first birthday. We love him so much and only want what is best for him.

1 comments:

Lesa said...

Good luck to Levi on the surgery. I know you are very concerned, but all will work out.

As far as the names... You know how I feel about Mylie; after all that is what our daughters name will be.
I do have to say I'm not happy that there is a teen singer with her name. Different spelling and we had it before she was famous...oh well.
I do like the name Jaiden Emmory, but there are many names that can go with Jaiden. Mallorie would be cute.

I know what you mean about different countries and all, but hey if you love the name then she will fit it one way or the other.