CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Still no news

Well Jerry called the hospital again today and the nurse said that all the anesthesiologists were in surgery and she hadn't spoken to them yet. Levi is getting better and will be over this by the 10th, but she still feels that they will postpone the surgery until March. I am so disapointed because this just gives me a longer period of time to worry about the surgery, I had talked myself into feeling that it was gonna be ok, but the longer I have to wait the worse it's gonna get. He has been so well since coming home until now. The weather here has been not so good. It has been sleeting on and off all day. I might just have to stay home from work tomorrow if it keeps it up. Lets everyone keep our fingers crossed that they go ahead and do the surgery on the 10th.

We are also coming along with our dossier for our Ethiopian princess. We have gathered several documents already and are waiting for our social worker to get the homestudy back to us. We still hope to have the dossier in by late March or early April. I am much more calm this time around maybe because I know what goes on and what has to happen. I will try to post some on her blog as we finish up her room.

0 comments: