CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

We have had Levi 3 months now


Well today marks the 3 month anniversary that we have had Levi and his first full day of daycare. I hate to leave him to go to work, but he has done so well. Jerry said this morning he dropped him off and Levi just kinda looked at him when he walked out. I of course called later on and asked them how he was doing. They said he was doing absolutely awesome, playing, watching TV, and learning some colors. When I went in to pick him up he came around the corner and smiled the biggest smile ever and said there's momma. It really makes me feel so much better to know that he isn't just sitting there crying all day for momma or daddy.

We have our first appointment with Texas Scottish Rite Hospital tomorrow, everyone wish us luck. I am so nervous, but know that I shouldn't be. Everyone I have talked to has given them rave reviews. It will be a relief to know that his treatment plan will be in place, and will know what will happen.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

Good luck tomorrow, keep us updated1!